We’re growing, again, and we’re looking for a fresh face (like you) to join the team!
Check out the details below to see if you’re the right fit.
Will be responsible for:
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Answering all phone calls and email inquiries
- Bringing order to a fast paced, challenging environment
- Coordinating appointments calendar
- Organizing new inventory details
- Styling the showroom after weekends full of events
- Prepping the showroom for appointments
- Light daily office cleaning and organization
- Gathering and coordinating all event-related details
- Pinterest-ing their hearts out
The perfect Studio Coordinator will be:
- Positive, with high energy
- Detail oriented (we’re talking OCD qualities, people!)
- Committed to developing themselves, client relations, and the organization
- A self-starter and self-motivated
- Awesome at communications and will love chatting on the phone and answering emails
- Someone who re-solves client challenges for the best possible outcome
- Fluent in written and spoken English and spoken Spanish (written Spanish a plus but not required)
- Familiar with Excel and the entire Microsoft Office Suite
- A college graduate or working towards a degree
- Full of energy
- A dog lover
- Looking for more than a career, and desires to be part of the growing Unearthed Vintage family
This is a full time, salaried position, based out of our studio location in the Bird Road Art District in Miami, FL 33155. The schedule will be based on a Monday through Friday workweek during our office hours, 9:30am – 5:30pm.
Think you’re the right fit? Email us your resume and a little bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Studio Coordinator” as the subject.
Resumes will be accepted through 5:00pm on Tuesday, October 13th.
No phone calls.